Tuesday, November 26, 2019

36 never looked so good!

Then October 1st arrived. I spent the morning with Emmett and Kayden and let him watch a little bit of TV while I exercised. He wanted to have Kayden on his lap so I let him hold him for just a little bit. 


Then before I knew it, they were both watching the cartoon. haha 

After dropping Emmett off at preschool I headed out to meet Brandon for lunch. I was really hoping that I would have had enough time to stop by the dollar store to get some balloons. I really wanted to get a bunch of helium filled balloons and show up to lunch with them. Sadly, I ran out of time. So I grabbed a Red Robin balloon as I walked in and gave it to him and said "Happy Birthday!"haha 
We had a pretty cute third wheel with us for our lunch date! It was fun being able to see Brandon for lunch on his Birthday. 

I also made a stop at Walmart to grab a couple of extra things to get ready for Brandon to arrive home. 

We made this balloon avalanche thing. Sadly, it didn't work. 

He opened the door and we were all just standing there ready and waiting. We said Happy Birthday as he walked in but the balloons didn't fall. So he tried to open the door quicker to get it to fall but it still didn't really work. So he pulled the string and they fell. haha Fail!!! haha At least we tried! haha 

Then it was present time. 














I got a couple of little things for the boys to give to Brandon. A couple watch covers and a box of mint chocolate protein bars. haha We had already decided that my gift to Brandon was his metal shelving out in the garage that he bought off craigslist. The boys were excited to give him their little presents. 

Ethan even wrote a letter to him. 
Then we were off to get some dinner. 


We went to P.F Changs. 

Brandon even got a free mini birthday gift. 

Kayden was supposed to be sleeping while we were there. However, all of a sudden I could see his little feet moving behind the cover. haha Those cute little toes!!! 

It was a great dinner. What made it even better was that one of Brandon's patients showed up and said hi and then ended up paying for our dinner. Which was super nice of him! Free dinner is always nice. Especially when it is at a more pricey dinner place. 

Then it was time to sing to the Birthday boy. Brandon didn't want cake his year since we had just had lemon cake a few days before his birthday. He wanted a blizzard. So we got a blizzard and then put some candles in it.

Little Kayden's face. haha I think he liked those glowing candles!




We sang to him and then the boys got to have a little bowl of ice cream before going to bed.  After they went to bed we spent the rest of the evening enjoying some blizzards and watching a movie! I sure hope Brandon knows how much we love him. He works so hard to support us and is so loving and such a goof ball we can't imagine our lives without him. I am so blessed to have this guy in my life for eternity. Plus he is an absolute hottie!! Like I said, "36 never looked so good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment