Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Fun times and Emmett's first field trip!

October 4th was Emmett's very first field trip for school. So that morning we got some things packed up to leave for Colorado Springs and let Kayden have some tummy time. 








Then as Kayden went down for a nap. I finished getting some things packed up. Then Emmett found some balloons from all the birthday fun and wanted to pop them. 
I got a couple slow motion videos of him popping these massive balloons. It was really funny watching the slow motion videos. 

Then it was time to leave for his field trip.

Emmett took this picture for me. Kayden just looked too cute in his under armor outfit and the blue beanie that I really wanted a picture! 

Emmett was so excited for his very first field trip. He is so shy that he didn't try to play with anyone. He just did what he was told and would talk with me. 




After getting a few pictures of the whole crew and playing at the little park area it was time to go on a hay ride! 


Emmett was a little nervous about all these chickens on the loose. haha 

I mean common... look at that cute face!!! He was so excited for the hay ride! 

Look at that happy smile!! 
Pure JOY!! 






Look at all those pumpkins!

What cute little boys I have the chance to enjoy times like these with! 
That little outfit on Kayden is way too cute!! 

Looking for the best pumpkin to take home. 

And.. he found it! 



The rule was that they had to be able to carry it to be able to keep it. If they needed their parents to carry it for them then it was too big and they needed to pick a smaller one. So Emmett was determined to carry this one. I helped him readjust so he could carry it a little easier. 


After a little bit he was getting tired. I told him he had to carry it until we got to the parking lot and then I would carry it the rest of the way. So he did, he whined and I had to help him adjust a couple of times so he didn't drop it on his foot but he made it. haha

Kayden fell asleep after a little bit of time in the wrap. I love that he can fall asleep in the wrap. 





The sun was so bright and Emmett was having a hard time looking at my phone to give me a smile. 


haha that is such a painful looking smile! haha 

He is such a cute little boy! 


Then he threw a tantrum because we needed to leave and he didn't want to. I let him get in this jail wagon but I told him that was it. 

So he pretended to drive it and then we were out of there. Just in time to get some lunches made and pack up the car so that we could leave when the kids got home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment