Sunday, November 10, 2019

Matching ties and just some loving on our little Kayden

I put Kayden in this little outfit and Ethan was so excited because he had a "wild" shirt as well. So he came downstairs with it on and wanted a picture with his baby brother. So funny that Kayden's shirt says, "Born Wild" and Ethan's say, "Stay Wild". So true!!! haha 







Just some more silly pictures of Emmett with Kayden! 


Then it was time for some matching ties. We were supposed to be blessing Kayden that Sunday since it was the first Sunday of the month but with Brandon's family coming in we asked the Bishop for permission to bless him at home. We got the go ahead so we had the boys all dress in their matching ties that Sunday anyways. Kayden looked so cute in his church outfit and tie! 














What handsome men I have in my life!! They all looked so handsome and we all couldn't get over how cute Kayden looked in his tie!! I am so blessed to have this sweet family!! I sure do love my boys!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment